Puppies from the Wilsons
Welcome to Puppies from the Wilsons
Email: email@example.com Phone: 417-843-5615
(no texts, this is a land line)
Copyright: All content on this website is property of Wilson's Kennel unless otherwise stated on the webpage. Nothing can be copied without permission from Puppies From The Wilsons. EXCEPTION: You may copy pictures of a puppy you have chosen.
Beardie puppies looking for a new home
We raise Bearded Collies and Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers.
For more information,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 417 843 5615. Thanks.
•Puppy prices vary.
• Sales tax of 5.725% applies to purchase.
•Deposit is $200.00 which is deducted from the total due.
We enjoy hearing about our puppies in their new homes. If you send us a picture or story about your puppy, we assume you are giving us permission to use them on our website unless you tell us otherwise. Thank you!
See our page: Beardies in New Homes for pictures of puppies from previous litters.
If you would like to reserve a puppy please send the
following information to email@example.com. (Sorry this isn't an actual form you can click and send. I'm not very tech savy. Just send us this information in an email.)
Puppy's name on website ______________
Owner's name ________________________
Owner's address ______________________
Phone number ________________________
Email address ________________________
Airport (if shipping needed) _____________
Shipping is $350.00 to limited airports at this time.
Once this information is received, an invoice will be emailed from PayPal for a $200.00 deposit which will be deducted from the total due. If the deposit is not paid within 24 hours the puppy will be made available to others.
Beardies usually change color as they get older. The white doesn't change but the other color generally fades.
Example: Black often becomes a slate gray to black.
Brown at birth usually becomes a lighter brown or fawn.
Fawn at birth usually stay fawn just lighter.
Blue at birth can become gray to slate gray.
Their noses are pink when born and usually change color by about 8 weeks to 12 weeks of age. Brown and fawn may have a liver color nose, all others black.
They often are born with blue eyes. Usually the eyes turn brown or dark brown. However sometimes the blue pups keep their blue eyes, sometimes the fawn pups have yellow eyes.
Benefits of purchasing a puppy from us include an AKC package.
Your puppy will have:
1. Paid AKC registration - you will chose your puppy's name
3. Paid, lifetime microchip registration with AKC Reunite. If your puppy is ever lost or stolen the microchip will help find his way home.
4. AKC Complimentary 30 day trial AKC Pet Healthcare Plan. (Sorry the complimentary trial is not available in New York or California due to state laws as of Dec. 2014. Please check if available in your state.)
5. Complimentary first office visit at a veterinary practice listed with the AKC Veterinary Network. (Please confirm with your vet whether they will accept the complimentary certificate prior to your first visit.)
6. An AKC DVD on raising your new puppy.
7. AKC New Puppy Handbooklet
8. AKC Family Dog Magazine - 1 year subscription.
9. Lifetime Behavioral support thru AKC GoodDog Helpline.
We are sorry that we do not have any puppies available now.
We anticipate having a litter late fall to early winter.
If you would like to be on our waiting list please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH BEARDED COLLIE PUPPIES PLEASE SEE NOTES ABOVE ABOUT COLOR OF NOSE, EYES and COAT.