This sticker is a good idea. I found it on the website shown above. It seems a little pricey at $40.00 but you might want to make your own and laminate.
Here is another sticker for your car from their site. These are 14.95 for 5.
CPR for animals:
Hopefully you will never need this information
but it never hurts to be prepared.
I received this information from my vet.
If your pet appears to have stopped breathing or appears the heart has stopped following these instructions.
1. Make sure that there are no major points of bleeding. Control as necessary.
2. Lay the animal on its right side.
3. Locate your hands where its left elbow touches the chest, at approximately the middle of the rib cage.
4. Compress the chest 15 times followed by 2 rescue breaths. Rate of compressions is 3 compressions every 2 seconds. Compress 0.5 inch on the chest for small dogs, 1 inch for medium, 1.5 inch for large dogs.
5. Proceed to Airway and then Breathing.
1. Pull the tongue so the end is out of the mouth.
2. Make sure the neck is reasonably straight.
3. Attempt 2 rescue breaths by closing the mouth and performing mouth-to-nose ventilations. If they go in successfully continue to "Breathing" below.
4. Reposition the neck and try step 3 again.
5. Visually inspect the airway by looking into the mouth and down the throat for foreign objects occluding the airway. Reach into the airway and remove foreign objects that are visible.
5. Turn the animal upside down with its back against your chest.
6. With both arms give 5 sharp thrusts to the abdomen. Stop and check the airway for the object. If it can be removed, give 2 rescue breaths.
1. Pull the tongue so the end is out of the mouth and straighten the neck.
2. Close the animal's mouth and perform mouth-to-nose ventilations. If they do not go in with ease go to Airway above.
3. Ventilate at 20 breaths per minute. If supplemental oxygen is available and the animal is breathing on its own, use a high-flow blowby.
4. Proceed to Circulation while continuing respiratory support as necessary.
Repeat as necessary.