Puppies from the Wilsons
Welcome to Puppies from the Wilsons
Email: email@example.com Phone: 417-843-5615
(no texts, this is a land line)
Copyright: All content on this website is property of Wilson's Kennel unless otherwise stated on the webpage. Nothing can be copied without permission from Puppies From The Wilsons. EXCEPTION: You may copy pictures of a puppy you have chosen.
Wheaten puppies looking for a new home - puppy pictures below.
We raise Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers and Bearded Collies.
For more information,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 417 843 5615. Thanks.
•Soft Coated Wheaten Puppies are $1500.00. Shipping is $350.00 if needed.
We do not ship out of the continental US except to limited airports in Canada. Montana, Wyoming and Canada shipping costs are higher.
• Sales tax of 5.725% ($85.88) applies.
•Deposit is $200.00 which is deducted from the total due.
We do not accept deposits until we have puppies available.
Puppies are born with blue eyes which normally change to dark brown or black by 6 to 8 weeks of age. They are born black and get lighter each week. The adult coat shows at about one year of age. The lighter color will not turn darker but dark color around face and ears may stay dark or get lighter as they get older.
We enjoy hearing about our puppies in their new homes. If you send us a picture or story about your puppy, we assume you are giving us permission to use them on our website unless you tell us otherwise. Thank you!
Benefits of purchasing a puppy from us include an AKC package.
Your puppy will have:
1. Paid AKC registration - you will chose your puppy's name
3. Paid, lifetime microchip registration with AKC Reunite. If your puppy is ever lost or stolen the microchip will help find his way home.
4. AKC Complimentary 30 day trial AKC Pet Healthcare Plan. (Sorry the complimentary trial is not available in New York or California due to state laws as of Dec. 2014. Please check if available in your state.)
5. Complimentary first office visit at a veterinary practice listed with the AKC Veterinary Network. (Please confirm with your vet whether they will accept the complimentary certificate prior to your first visit. You will probably receive the certificate after the visit and can request reimbursement.)
6. An AKC DVD on raising your new puppy.
7. AKC New Puppy Handbooklet
8. AKC Family Dog Magazine - 1 year subscription.
9. Lifetime Behavioral support thru AKC GoodDog Helpline.
Once you have chosen a puppy please send (email - I'm not tech savvy enough to make this a form you can click and send) the information below to us concerning a deposit to reserve your puppy. Our phone number is a land line so no text messages.
If you would like to reserve a puppy please EMAIL the
following information to email@example.com.
Puppy's name on website ______________
Owner's name ________________________
Owner's address ______________________
Phone number ________________________
Alternate phone number _______________
Email address ________________________
Airport (if shipping needed, available to
limited airports at this time) __________________
Do you have a yard or park nearby for exercise?______
What is your plan for the puppy when you must be away from home for several hours? ______
Once this information is received, an invoice will be emailed from Square for a $200.00 deposit which will be deducted from the total due. If the deposit is not paid within 24 hours the puppy will be made available to others. If you are unable to use Square please contact us for alternates. You can pay with a credit card, debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay with Square.
We have a litter of wheatens born on Jan. 11th. We will post pictures of the them on Jan. 25th. Puppies will be available for deposit at that time but not before. If you would like to be notified when puppies are available for deposit please send us an email. We do have a long waiting list but expect 2 more litters within the next 2 months. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
ALL THE PUPPIES IN THE Jan. 5th litter are CHOOSEN.